Monday, December 18, 2006

Psalm 51:10-12

Okay, so you won’t believe how this week has gone for me. Let me tell you….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. It’s Me, God.

I wanted to take some time and talk to you personally. Bo is doing okay with this memory verse thing, but sometimes you need to just know some stuff straight from Me.

Trust me, he doesn’t even know I’ve done this.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, here I am, and I’m thinking of how God would want me to handle this situation….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See? He doesn’t even know that I have taken this over. Okay, here is what I want you to know this week…

Psalm 51:10-12-“Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.”

Sometimes, people are going to do things to you; wrong things. They are going to take advantage of you and use you. And worse yet, sometimes, you’re going to do it yourself.

Don’t look at me like you are all innocent. I created you. I know EXACTLY what you are capable of doing. I’ve already seen it. Bo had something happen to him and he made a choice.

He prayed to Me. At first, he started praying for everything around him to change. He wanted his wife to change; and some of the people he came into contact with in his life.

Then, I talked to him. And I brought this verse up to him. I told him that sometimes, YOU are the change that’s needed in a situation. You see, you all get so wrapped up in your own little world. You want everything to fit into your plan.

You forget about Me, and My plan. Remember; it’s not about you, it’s about Me. You gave your life over to Me; and I told you that I would take care of everything.

You don’t do it on your own. I do it through you. And you need to realize that, before you ask someone else to change, you need to see if you need some changing.

I love you. And I would NEVER, EVER tell you something just to hurt your feelings. That’s not how I work. I am here to uplift you, and help you to look more and more like my son, Jesus.

When I look at you, I see Him. And as you grow spiritually, I see more and more of Him in you. Sometimes, it seems frustrating to you. Trust Me; I can see a LOT further than you can.

Give Me a chance to help you. And most of all, don’t take what Jesus did, and just throw it aside. Help Me to get the Word out to everyone, that I love them all.

Let me change your heart; and touch you with My Spirit.

Anyway, I’m going to go now. Bo will be easing into his finale soon. I’m working on him about not being so long winded. Just remember, it’s a process.

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So anyway, I just wanted you to know what God showed me in my life, so you can maybe learn from it and grow.

God loves us; and this season is the perfect example. I hope you can touch someone else for Him this Christmas.

I don’t know if I’ll have anything next week, with it being Christmas and all. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Be blessed in the Lord,

Bo J.

http://bigdogbo.blogspot.com

http://blog.myspace.com/dabigdogbo

No comments: