Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Change

Hi, I'm writing this to let you know that I have moved my blog to a different site. It is now located at http://bigdogbo.wordpress.com/

I have another post there, so go and check it out. If you are signed up here, then you can cancel this subscription and go check it out at my new site. If you have been receiving this by e-mail, please sign up to receive it on my new site, as it will automatically notify you when I make a new entry.

Honestly, it makes it easier on me if you sign up to receive e-mail alerts, because I continually forget to send it out to people and it makes me feel bad when I do finally remember. And feel free to pass this along to your friends or people you think may benefit. I'm not so proud that I can't allow someone else to learn that they're not going this walk alone.

I'll keep this open for a bit longer (probably no more than a month) to ensure that everyone gets the message. Thanks again for going on this walk with me. I appreciate your company!


Be blessed in the Lord today.

No comments: